- Remove screen door and store under house should buyer wish to reinstall.
- Replace door mat with long runner to create an arrival area:
Chevron Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Runner 2’7″-8’2″ Gray with Sand $49.00
- Add three hanging flower boxes from the outside of the entry rail keeping the top hand rail free.
- Relocate crushed lava rock to under rear deck.
- Spread new mulch (color “Forest Floor Bark”) where lava rock is now AS WELL AS under juniper hedge, in brick driveway planters, and along the path between the lower juniper hedge and neighboring property. This will add richness, create cohesiveness in the front of the property, and tie in the eucalyptus beyond:
American Soil Products:
2121 San Joaquin Street, Bldg. A
Richmond, CA 94804
- Coordinate “spruce up” of neighboring property.
- Three columns, long entry beam, and mail box – Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray HC-168 Exterior Eggshell Finish.
- Front Door – Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray HC-168 Exterior Semi Gloss Finish.
- Living room feature wall – Benjamin Moore Natural Cream OC-14 Interior Eggshell Finish. Paint corner to corner and include mantle.
- Master Bedroom feature wall – Benjamin Moore Bennington Grey HC-82 Interior Eggshell Finish. Flocked wallpaper will need to be sealed with primer.
- Garage – Benjamin Moore Pure White OC-64 Eggshell Finish. Ceilings, walls, and posts…everything clean and fresh.